High concentrations of toxic mold can be dangerous when introduced into a livable airspace. Mold is caused by having a source of moisture (leaky pipe, leaky shower pan or condensation from your air conditioner), darkness, and a “food” source, which could be any building material.
Mold may cause health problems, such as allergy conditions (sneezing, coughing, rash, runny nose, eye irritations) and asthma attacks. If you spot mold in your home, please contact us with your questions or concerns. We’re available to provide you with world-class mold remediation services and peace-of-mind.